Guía de misión de clan Botín – Cazarrecompensas
Guía de Misión de Clan – Cazarrecompensas
Una guía para la Misión de Clan Cazarrecompensas con mapas de la ubicación de los PNJ a cazar.
Reinicio de la recompensa de méritos de las Misiones de Clan: madrugada del domingo coincidiendo con el reinicio diario (horario peninsular español).
Debido a lo limitado del tiempo y al gran recorrido de los PNJ a cazar, se recomienda que todos los miembros del clan localicen a todos los PNJ posibles antes de lanzar la misión. De esta manera, no perderemos el tiempo buscando esos PNJ y lo aprovecharemos para matarlos.
|Rango||PNJ a cazar||Límite de tiempo||Recompensa en méritos de clan|
PNJ a cazar
Para cada PNJ de abajo vamos a intentar proporcionaros un mapa con la ruta. Es recomendable seguir la ruta por la línea roja cuando busquemos a los PNJ a cazar, ya que es el camino que siguen mientras rondan por la zona.
guide to the GW2 Guild Bounty Guild Mission with maps for Guild Bounty NPCs. Special thanks to Klinkie and Ranth Gearshot of of Immortals Reawakened for the help in compiling the information. Keep in mind that this is a work in process.
- 1 2-MULT (Timberline Falls)
- 2 Ander “Wildman” Westward (Southsun Cove)
- 3 Big Mayana (Sparkfly Fen)
- 4 Bookworm Bwikki (Lornar’s Pass)
- 5 Brekkabek (Harathi Hinterlands)
- 6 Crusader Michiele (Sparkfly Fen)
- 7 Deputy Brooke (Snowden Drifts)
- 8 Devious Teesa (Frostgorge Sound)
- 9 Diplomat Tarban (Brisban Wildlands)
- 10 Half Baked Komali (Mount Maelstrom)
- 11 Poobadoo (Kessex Hills)
- 12 Prisoner 1141 (Iron Marches)
- 13 Shaman Arderus (Fireheart Rise)
- 14 Short-Fuse Felix (Diessa Plateau)
- 15 Sotzz the Scallywag (Gendarran Fields)
- 16 Tricksy Trekksa (Blazeridge Steppes)
- 17 Trillia Midwell (Fields of Ruin)
- 18 Yanonka the Rat-Wrangler (Fields of Ruin)
2-MULT (Timberline Falls)
- This defective prototype weather golem has been storming around Timberline Falls. Target needs to be brought in for a software patch.
- Fight mechanics: Every 25%, 2-MULT will stop, spread his out arm to do to a whirlwind attack that throw lots of sparks out within 1000-1200 range. You need to kill these sparks and then interact with them to throw them back to to 2-MULT to remove his Overlord buff that otherwise makes him immune to damage.
- Wanted for illegal trafficking of exotic wildlife. Suspected of attempting to wrangle karka in their island habitat.
- Ander Wildman Westward is trapped inside a Veteran Karka. This Veteran Karka is unusual as makes a lot of unusual noises and has a speech bubble (see pic below)
Locating Ander “Wildman” Westward isn’t particular hard if you keep two things in mind. Most of the Veteran Karkas are on the area covered by the small circle and that is where I would search first. Stop for a few seconds near every Veteran Karka and see if they make any weird noises or speech bubbles. If you don’t find any weird veteran karaks in that area, you will need to look for a veteran karka on the rest of the island. The rest of the island isn’t veteran karka’s natural habitat so if you spot a veteran karka outside the small circle there is a very good chance that Ander is trapped inside.Big Mayana (Sparkfly Fen)
- This voracious hylek is wanted for questioning about a recent poisoning. Target is thought to have taken refuge in the canopy of Sparkfly Fen.
- Look for Suspicious Tree around Sparkfly Fen, see map below. Note that the map doesn’t contain all the possible locations.You can interact with the trees but they won’t yield anything until the Guild Bounty with Big Mayana as a target starts.
- Fight mechanics: It appears Big Mayana will randomly swallow someone within a certain range so do this fight at max range if possible. If you get swallowed, try hit the button with the boot symbol (it will be random everytime) to get out. 5+ players is recommended for this boss.
- Wanted for unauthorized removal and vandalism of books as well as nonpayment of library fines. Last seen fleeing down snow-covered slopes from a library.
- Do not attack Bwikki when he has this Frost Aura on him. He will apply a chill on you that lasts for 20 seconds and is immune to any damage you dealt when you are chilled. Just stop attacking when you see him with this buff icon.
- Wanted for illegally attempting to keep a bear as a pet. Last seen fleeing a centuar encampment into the protection of other skritt
- Wanted for desertion, spreading panic, and biting a superior officer. Reportedly wandering the coastal realm of the sunless undead champion.
- Wanted for impersonating a deputy of the Lionguard. Last seen hassling travelers along the Drifts Detour.
Deputy Brooke follows this wide path around Snowden Drifts created by Ranth Gearshot . A larger map can be found here.Devious Teesa (Frostgorge Sound)
- Wanted for theft, attempted assassination, and incorrect filling of Patent Form 12.21-D. Recently sighted entering dredge-filled cavern by a kodan patrol.
- Devious Teesa has a similar pull to Lieutenant Kholer in pre-revamp Ascalonian Catacombs. At least 5-6 people is recommended before you engage her.
- Wanted for impersonation of an ambassador. Suspected of planning fraudulent negotiations with the local skritt kingdom.
- Wanted for reckless endangerment and unlicensed geomantic experimentation, including a recent attempt to immerse an inquest engineer in a lava pool.
- Fight Mechanics: Half Baked Komali has a fire shield that makes him extremely resistant to damage and applies 1 stack of vulnerability to attackers each time he is attacked.
- Wanted in connection with multiple harassment and public nuisance complaints. Last seen pestering tengu merchants at their trading post.
- This fugitive escaped from Scourgejaw’s Vault, an Iron legion prison quarry. Target has thus far proven expert at evading local authorities.
- This bounty NPC runs at full speed and cannot be paused by talking to him like other bounty NPCs.
Here is his incomplete pathing map compiled by members of Reddit Refuge and Aelineus . He apparently reset/disappear somewhere during his pathing. A bigger map can be found here.Shaman Arderus (Fireheart Rise)
- The rogue shaman Arderus is sought for his potential usefulness as an intelligence asset. Reported wandering the plains near the burning forest.
Here is his path map carefully constructed by Ranth Gearshot of of Immortals Reawakened. A bigger map can be found hereShort-Fuse Felix (Diessa Plateau)
- Wanted in connection with several proper-damage suits. Last seen behaving aggressively at Meatoberfest.
- Wanted for theft, public intoxication, and lewdness. Target is known to “spirit” himself around the region north of Lion’s Arch in stolen barrels of ale.
- Note: Probably inside suspicious barrels at the marked locations. Check all the barrels at the marked locations below to make sure.
- Sotzz is immune to damage until you push him out of the alcohol field he created under his feet.
- As of March 26, if you spawn Sotzz from a suspicious barrel and don’t attack him quick enough, he will despawn and port elsewhere.
Note that Sotzz the Scallywag doesn’t path and have a random spawn locations in Gendarran Fields. Here are some of the reported spawn spots compiled by Diviner from BURN. Note: He apparently have over 300 possible spawn locationTricksy Trekksa (Blazeridge Steppes)
- This self-styled master of disguise is wanted for intelligence debriefing. Reports of out-of-place creatures wandering near Steeleye Span may be related.
- Note that Tricksy Trekksa is disguised as either Weird Wind Rider, Curious Cow, Mysterious Moa, or Peculiar Pig! They all have identical pathing and which one spawns is purely random.
- Wanted for questioning about attacks again charr merchants serving Ebonhawke peace delegations. Suspected of being a Separatist.
- This rogue ogre is wanted for spying on and sabotaging various factions vying for control of the Fields of Ruin. Target is notorious for using pet rats to do her dirtiest work.
- Look for Suspicious Rats found at the locations marked on the map. Note that not all the locations are marked on the map.
- Fight mechanics: Has lots of powerful rat pets as adds and seem to shadowstep players a lot. May need a large group to tackle her. Use single target attacks on the boss and do not attack any rats as they will attack you when hit.